Our company will help you to set up and register a company in Slovakia. We are ready to answer all your questions concerning establishment, registration and reregistration in Slovakia.
The registration of a company in Slovakia ex VAT includes:
- preparing documents for the registration of a company
- payment of the state duty
- notarization of constitutional documents
- registration at the state institutions
- opening a corporate account in a Slovak bank
- obtaining the extract from the Trade register
- obtaining the extract from the Department of entrepreneurship
- obtaining taxpayer ID number and card
Registering a company in Slovakia, just as starting business in Europe, have some nuances. The most common type of a company registered in Slovakia is S.R.O (společnost s ručením omezeným) – limited liability company, analogue of ООО. Registering a company in the EU takes about three weeks, all you have to do is provide international passport and residence registration in the native country and sign the prepared documents.
An individual or legal entity of any country can register such company in Slovakia and then obtain a residence permit on the grounds of starting business.
The executive director of S.R.O. can be a citizen of Slovakia (EU) or a citizen of another country, who has a residence permit in Slovakia (Europe). That’s why, until obtaining a residence permit, you’ll be registered as a founder of a company and you’ll need the service of a nominal director for this period. The number of directors in S.R.O. Slovak company is unlimited.