Sole proprietor (SP) in Slovakia can conduct their activity on their own behalf and, unlike legal entity, do not need to establish and register a company.
Sole proprietorship in Slovakia. Benefits:
- less complex accounting;
- no authorized capital;
- amount for the renewal of residence permit is significantly lower than for LLC;
- less time for registration;
- one bank account for the individual and entrepreneur
The registration of SP in Europe is quite simple. Foreigners who set up the SP business in Slovakia can be registered within three weeks.
Sole proprietorship in Slovakia. The following is required for the registration:
- international passport;
- certificate of no criminal record;
- legal address of your future company;
All documents issued abroad must be officially certified (apostille/superlegalization) and officially translated into Slovak by a professional translator who is registered on the List of Experts and Translators of the Ministry of Justice of the Slovak Republic.