Remote accounting in Slovakia is a good way of saving your time and resources! You get complex bookkeeping in the EU from the specialists. Financial expenses for accounting services will be quite low, which is, certainly, an advantage for small companies.
A freelance accountant in Slovakia doesn’t take vacation and is never absent from work, so you can always contact the company and quickly solve any problem. Our accountants have worked in this field for many years; they always keep up to date on the recent legislative changes, visit specialized seminars, accounting conferences and have CAP/CIPA certificates.
List of the main accounting services in the EU:
- Verbal and written consultations on IFRS
- Drawing up source documents
- Reconstruction of financial accounts at any stage
- Analysis, audit of accounting records
- Preparation and submission of reports
- Taxation in Slovakia and its optimization, participation in company auditing
- Maintaining record of bank and cash transactions
- Maintenance of contractor base (clients, suppliers, partners)
- Issue of invoices to customers
- Maintaining record of contracts with contractors
- Inventory accounting
- Small business sales management (CRM)
- Personnel record keeping
- Payroll accounting (official and commercial)
- Maintenance of personnel documents (orders, certificates, etc.)
- other additional services.
Our company develops a very important area in the field of accounting and audit, in particular accounting in Slovakia.
Online accounting is a comprehensive accounting service, which allows maintaining accounting records, financial accounting and taxes in Slovakia, generating financial documents and submitting reports via the Internet.
“Online accounting” service will let you:
- view bank statements;
- maintain accounting records;
- effect payments and pay salary;
- work at your convenience using notebook or tablet;
- receive tax details of contractors or generate a package of documents when selling with the click of a button.
If you need more information on accounting in Europe, our specialists would be happy to advise you on that!